Rental Qualification Acknowledgement
A rental application must be processed on all prospective residents 18 years or age or older, and a non-refundable application fee of $45 paid for each applicant who is 18 yrs or older. All prospective residents will be qualified on the following three (3) criteria: income/employment, credit, and rental history.
Gross monthly income per unit must be three (3) times the amount of the monthly rent. Roommates income may be combined to meet requirement. If employment income does not meet these criteria, documentation of other supplemental income must be provided. Examples of other income are: Savings, stocks/bonds, social security, trust fund income, educational grants, etc.
- Employment must be current and verifiable for a minimum of one (1) year.
- Other verifiable income equaling three (3) times annual monthly rent.
- Verifiable income includes as confirmed by employer, trust officer, tax returns, or other satisfactory documentation as required.
- Each roommate shall earn at least 1.5 times the rent. If one or more roommate(s) do not, at least one roommate must meet the three (3) times requirement.
Rental history will be verified for each applicant.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year verifiable rental/residency history and
- No more than two (2) late payments in a 12 month period and
- No more than two (2) NSFs in a 12 month period and
- No non-compliance issues that resulted in a non-renewal or eviction.
A credit report and a nationwide criminal background check will be processed on each applicant.
- All applicants must have at least 50% positive credit.
- No credit history will be counted as good credit.
- Bankruptcy over six (6) months old will not be considered negative credit.
- If credit is below 50% positive, the applicant will be required to pay an additional deposit or have a co-signer.
- Medical, Dental and student loans will not be taken into account.
Applicants Will Be Denied For The Following Reasons
- Prior or pending eviction within the past three (3) years with unresolved judgment
- Monies owed to an apartment community, landlord, or management company without proper explanation/documentation
- Pending/open bankruptcy or bankruptcy that has not been discharged
- Conviction of a crime by applicant/occupant including felonies and misdemeanors involving weapons, children, violence, gangs, prostitution, or related violations; assault, arson, intimidation, sex crimes, drug-related offenses, theft, dishonesty or any juvenile conviction that would have been a felony had the juvenile been an adult.
- Falsifying information on application; including providing false information regarding credit/criminal history
If an applicant fails to meet any of the above three (3) criteria, he/she may be asked to pay an additional security deposit up to but not exceeding 1.5 times the rent or they may be given the option of obtaining a co-signer. If the applicant fails to meet two of the criteria, the manager will require the applicant to pay an additional security deposit equal to one months rent (subject to Arizona law) AND have a co-signer.
Co-Signer: In order for a co-signer to be accepted, they must meet all three (3) criteria qualifications.
Pets: Some of our units allow pets. Please inquire.
Smoking: Some of our properties allow smoking in outdoor areas. We do not allow smoking indoors.
Equal Opportunity Housing: Beehive Property Management will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap.
Beehive Property Management, LLC
1855 E Southern Ave #212
Mesa, AZ 85204