Application Terms of Agreement
The following Application Agreement will be signed by all applicants prior to signing a lease contract. While some of the information below may not yet be applicable to your situation, there are some provisions that may become applicable prior to signing a lease contract. In order to continue with this application, you'll need to review the Application Agreement carefully and acknowledge that you accept its terms.
- Lease Contract Information. The Lease Contract contemplated by the parties is attached or, if no Lease Contract is attached, the Lease Contract will be the current Lease Contract noted above. Special information and conditions must be explicitly noted on an attached Lease Contract or in the Contemplated Lease Contract Information above.
- Application Fee (nonrefundable). You have delivered to our representative an application fee in the amount indicated below, and this payment partially defrays the cost of administrative paperwork. It's nonrefundable.
- Application Deposit (may or may not be refundable). In addition to any application fee, you have delivered to our representative an application deposit in the amount indicated below. The application deposit is not a security deposit. However, it will be credited toward the required security deposit when the Lease Contract has been signed by all parties; OR it will be refunded under paragraph 10 if you are not approved; OR it will be retained by us as liquidated damages if you fail to sign or attempt to withdraw under paragraph 6 or 7.
- Approval When Lease Contract Is Signed in Advance. If you and all co-applicants have already signed the Lease Contract when we approve the Application, our representative will notify you (or one of you if there are co-applicants) of our approval, sign the Lease Contract, and then credit the application deposit of all applicants toward the required security deposit.
- Approval When Lease Contract Isn't Yet Signed. If you and all co-applicants have not signed the Lease Contract when we approve the Application, our representative will notify you (or one of you if there are co-applicants) of the approval, sign the Lease Contract when you and all co-applicants have signed, and then credit the application deposit of all applicants toward the required security deposit.
- If You Fail to Sign Lease Contract After Approval. Unless we authorize otherwise in writing, you and all co-applicants must sign the Lease Contract within 3 days after we give you our approval in person, by telephone or by email, or within 5 days after we mail you our approval. If you or any co-applicant fails to sign as required, we may keep the application deposit as liquidated damages, and terminate all further obligations under this Agreement.
- If You Withdraw Before Approval. You and any co-applicant may not withdraw your application or the application deposit. If you or any co-applicant withdraws an Application or notifies us that you've changed your mind about renting the dwelling unit, we'll be entitled to retain all application deposits as liquidated damages, and the parties will then have no further obligation to each other.
- Completed Application. An Application will not be considered "completed" and will not be processed until all of the following have been provided to us: a separate Application has been fully filled out and signed by you and each co-applicant; an application fee has been paid to us; an application deposit has been paid to us. If no item is checked, all are necessary for the Application to be considered completed.
- Nonapproval. We will notify you whether you've been approved within 10 days after the date we receive a completed Application. Your Application will be considered "disapproved" if we fail to notify you of your approval within 10 days after we have received a completed Application. Notification may be in person or by mail or telephone unless you have requested that notification be by mail. You must not assume approval until you receive actual notice of approval. The 10-day time period may be changed only by separate written agreement.
- Refund After Nonapproval. If you or any co-applicant is disapproved or deemed disapproved under paragraph 9, we'll refund all application deposits within 30 days of such disapproval. Refund checks may be made payable to all co-applicants and mailed to one applicant.
- Extension of Deadlines. If the deadline for signing, approving, or re- funding under paragraphs 6, 9, or 10 falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or a state or federal holiday, the deadline will be extended to the end of the next day.
- Notice to or from Co-applicants. Any notice we give you or your co-applicant is considered notice to all co-applicants; and any notice from you or your co-applicant is considered notice from all co-applicants.
- Keys or Access Devices. We'll furnish keys and/or access devices only after: (1) all parties have signed the contemplated Lease Contract and other rental documents referred to in the Lease Contract; and (2) all applicable rents and security deposits have been paid in full.
- Signature. Our reception of this application is consent only to this Application Agreement. It does not bind us to accept applicant or to sign the proposed Lease Contract.
Beehive Property Management, LLC
1855 E Southern Ave #212
Mesa, AZ 85204
P: 480-981-1430 E: email@example.com